ironguys Iron Doors sells the best iron doors, in santa monica ironguys also make hand rails, driveway gates and balconies in pacific palisades We have been perfecting quality craftmanship for more than 40 years.
Ironguys Iron Doors are built to last a lifetime with proper care, and will offer beauty and security throughout. Few homeowners realize that their entrance doors need maintenance and cared for, they are just doors.
ironguys iron doors in los angeles, not only offer you a decorative option for your home, but also offer other benefits as well. When you choose ironguys iron doors for your home, you will know that you are increasing the value of your home because it is more secure. Even if you are not currently planning to sell your home, the addition of our iron doors is certainly a sound investment to consider.
When choosing your iron doors from ironguys in malibu, you can decide the size, shape, color, and finish of your door. This amounts to a lot of customization, which means that you can get just about any kind of door you need to suite the style of your house. ironguys iron doors in Malibu are built to last, and they make a wonderful addition to any home regardless of climate. All assets including the brand name and designs
All iron doors in ironguys in pacific palisades come with a five-year warranty and are made with heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel. They will last for years while providing your home’s entryway with a touch of elegance.
– All our doors are made from 14 guage steel and come pre-hung with the jamb and decorative hinges.
– Builders will need to frame out the rough opening 1″ wider and 1″ higher than the actual door jamb.
– Stock doors come with 5″ wide x 1 1/2″ thick jamb.
– A 6″, 7″, 8 or 9″ jamb is available on special orders.
– When ordering a custom iron door in tarzana, you will need to provide the rough opening size.
– Specify an inward or outward swing. Hinged left or right from outside looking in.
– Standard gap under doors is 1 3/4″ for a threshold. Our doors are bored with holes 2 1/8″ x 2 3/8″ setback for standard door hardware. Special boring must be done by installer.
– If no color is specified, all doors will be painted our standard bronze (black base with a gold and copper faux finish).